Welcome to Alnoori Muslim School
Al Noori Muslim School is currently a K-11 and eventually a K-12 school located in South Western Sydney. Al Noori Muslim School's mission is to provide a high quality education in a supportive environment that inspires students to achieve their full potential. The school environment promotes and nurtures a sense of self-worth, discipline and understanding of the rights of fellow students and fellow human beings. The school values are derived from the Islamic principles which directly correlate with the "Values for Australian Schooling" of care and compassion, doing your best, fair go, freedom, honesty, trustworthiness, integrity, respect, responsibility, understanding, tolerance and inclusion.
- High School Parent-Teacher Interviews Week 2 Term 4 in the School Hall from 4:00pm - 6.30pm
- Grades 7 & 8 Parent-Teacher Interviews Tuesday 14th October 2014
- Grades 9 & 10 Parent-Teacher Interviews Wednesday 15th October 2014
- Year 11 Parent-Teacher Interviews Week 1 of Term 4
- Last Day of Term 3 for Students - Friday 26th September 2014
- Start of Term 4 for Students - Wednesday 8th October 2014